Time to check in on fitness progress. Once again I’m linking up with Jen at JVKom.
This week instead of five questions, I’ll answer 10, five from last week and five for this week.
First up, the questions from last week:
1. What is your favorite time of day to workout? Early morning.
2. What is your favorite Super Food? What’s a Super Food?
3. What are some of your fitness goals? Drop 25 pounds.
4. What is your favorite vegetable? Carrots, green beans, tomatoes, lettuce, it’s hard to pick just one.
5. What is something fitness or health related that you’d like to work on? Improve my balance.
And now, ta da ta da, the questions for this week:
1. What is your least favorite exercise and why? Running. My body wasn’t made for running. Top bounces, bottom jiggles, and ankles hurt. Avoiding running is almost an exercise in itself.
2. What is your resting heart beats per minute? (to calculate count your pulse for 15 seconds and multiply by 4) 60
3. Do you prefer to exercise alone or with company? Alone. I live in a rural area and would have to drive to be with an exercise partner. Plus, finding a time that works for both me and a friend is iffy at best.
4. What is your go to exercise outfit? Whatever’s clean and available. Usually shorts and a tee
5. Think about this time last year. Are you more or less active than you were a year ago? More active. Last year I was just starting a weight reduction program, and getting my pool set up. Dropped forty pounds, worked out in the pool several days a week, and started a walking program once the cold drove me inside away from the pool. Have dropped the walking program, need to start it up again. Kept the forty pounds off, now going after twenty-five more, and once again am getting the pool set up.
Thanks Jen for starting this challenge, even when I miss a week, I’m thinking more about fitness and re-thinking some of my food choices. With any luck, next will stay on track and be back next Friday with the fitness five.
Do you have a fitness program?
Has your fitness level dropped or increased in recent years?
Has the curves of life interfered with your fitness health?
Leave a comment and share your fitness challenges, or successes.