This week’s menu uses only foods and ingredients I have in the house. For a variety of reasons I won’t be doing any grocery shopping. Also, since I’m going to have the same thing for breakfast every day, I see no need to list it. Especially since I don’t even do a variation, it’s oatmeal, yogurt, chia seeds, milk and maybe fruit. Next week I will try some variations, and even take a picture. Maybe.
In the meantime, the menu for this week is;
- Lunch: BAS Wrap (Bacon, avocado, spinach)
- Supper: A bowl of cereal because I was too lazy to cook anything.
- Lunch: Salad
- Supper: Roast with celery, pepper, carrots and mushroom. No potatoes, don’t have any russet potatoes and I’m not sure about sweet potatoes in roast. I’ll leave that experiment for another day.
- Lunch: Bacon/chicken/avocado wrap (I baked chicken thighs Sun, and have one left) with sweet potato baked fries
- Supper: BarBQue chicken, also left over from this weekend, celery and carrots
- Lunch: Brown beans and skillet cornbread. I haven’t cooked a pot of brown (or pinto beans) in what feels like forever. Why not now. Might add some spinach to go with it.
- Supper: Breakfast for supper, one of my favorite meals. Going to try mini-quiche, or as I call them, egg muffins.
- Lunch: Fajitas made with the roast from Tuesday with cauliflower rice and refried beans made with the beans from yesterday.
- Supper: Roast wrap with avocado and spinach (using roast from earlier in week.)
- Lunch: Grilled pork chops with sweet potatoes and bell peppers.
- Supper: Fried rice using cauliflower and last of the roast
Goulash with corn and green beans (I know I’ve listed it several times, but I still haven’t managed to prepare it, so Tuesday I will)
Who knows what I’ll eat today. Most likely I’ll clean out the fridge, and graze on whatever is available. Start again next week.
What’s on your menu this week?
The cauliflower rice and egg muffins are new food dishes to me. What was the last new food dish you tried?
What new-to-you food would you like to try?